Sunday, January 31, 2010

i needed no one but myself


No, I really don't think so That you think I'd be incapable of being on my own No, I really don't think so That I would for a second let you back in through my door I have spent many a nights Even when you are by my side I shed tears I couldn't dry I shed tears I couldn't dry But I should thank you for Taking my blindfold off now I ain't jaded no more, no more And I take pride in being the one that said goodbye That could only mean I am me, once more You would turn your head the other way So you won't have to listen to what I have to say You assume that I needed you But you didn't realize that I needed no one but myself I needed no one but myself
what's life about?
its about me,you and everybody
I don't need you. even you
cause I need nobody other than me
peace.LOVE.byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment